This is our covenant to each other.
We are committed to Christ and His Church.
We commit ourselves to The Church at Northshore, as our home church and the congregation with whom we worship and fellowship.
“The Lord our God is the one and only Lord. And you must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your mind, and all your strength. The second is equally important: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself’.”
We believe God in His love is calling us to be His people. Our Call as a church is to carry out His calling through: Worship, Prayer, Evangelism, Fellowship, Service, and Obedience.
Being a Christian is to be expressed in a personal relationship with Christ – and it is to be equally expressed in relationship with His church, the people of God. As a person connected to The Church at Northshore we ask no more and no less than the Scripture expects of all members of Christ’s Church anywhere, anytime.
While blending each member’s unique giftings – we will strive towards love and unity as we walk in fellowship together in community. For any reasons we decide Northshore is no longer our home church, it is our expectation that we will share with each other (especially the leadership) our thoughts and feelings concerning that decision.
May we commit to living in relationship, guided by these following “One Another Verses”
One Another Verses:
- Love one another John 13:34 (and throughout 1 John)
- Be tenderhearted to one another
- Forgive one another Ephesians 4:32
- Be lenient and tolerant of one another Colossians 3:13
- Be devoted to one another Romans 12:10
- Honor one another above yourselves Romans 12:10
- Delight in one another Romans 12:10
- Encourage, edify one 1 Thessalonians 5:11
- Motivate one another Hebrews 10:24
- Submit to one another Ephesians 5:21
- Accept one another Ephesians 4:2
- Fellowship with one another 1 John 1:7
- Do not speak evil against one another James 4:11
- Teach and counsel one another Colossians 3:16
- Be hospitable to one another 1 Peter 4:9
- Live in harmony with one another Romans 12:16
- Let us not judge one another Romans 14:13
- Serve one another Galatians 5:13
- Greet one another 2 Peter 5:13